I already had made the pelvic bones, but the sternum complex was missing. I didn’t find any realiable source with a perfect sternum, so I used as a source the same azhdarchoid sternum that I used in Tupuxuara, and adjusted it so it would fit the Tapejara pelvis (from SMNK PAL 1137). They are 5 sacral vertebrae, and two dorsal ones with lateral processes fused to the preacetabular processes of the ilium.
I cut it out in one piece from a sheet of 2mm foam, and added the stacked vertebral bodies sculpted out of thicker (yellow) foam. Here are two views of the sacrum after treating with fire.
Four views of the finished sacrum.
Next step: assemble the pectoral girdle. I now have all the parts.
I wish I had smaller pins.
I placed a rubber tube through the vertebrae acting as a spinal cord. It will be used to attach the pelvic girdle to the dorsal spine and to attach the tail on the other side.
A dorsal view.
And a ventral one. It’s almost finished. I’m already prototyping the pre-pubis and gastralia, but before I assemble the rest I will cover what I have so far with epoxi resin (I can’t use pins anymore).