I made nearly all the bones of the skull. Some smaller ones inside the skull are still missing as well as the occipital. I also worked on the bones with a lighter for texture, shaping and hardness. Here is a partial assembly with the larger bones almost finished.
These are the parts: rostrum/palate, neurocranium, mandible, one of the quadratojugals and one of the quadrates.
Here are some views of the almost fully assembled skull. I didn’t glue the parts together yet; I just pinned them in place.
The neurocranium, orbits, lacrimal, etc. still lack some detail, and there is no occipital bone yet.
These are all the detachable parts so far: