A new coracoid (still wrong)

I tried to fit the ribs. They would cross the coracoid. I tried moving it up, down, away. I tested different positions. Finally I decided to make a new one. I made it straight. It is not good yet, I know, but at least it will let me connect the ribs. After I finish this part I will think about how to replace it with a third coracoid.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Pterosaur #1: Guidraco

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s